Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The end of May brought a very welcomed visit from Mom and Dad Jones.  They were here for Alaina and Austin's actual birthdays, but the twins were both at camp.  We had to wait for them to return before we could celebrate their big day.

But don't worry, we didn't just hang around the house and mope until they got back.  We had our own adventures!

Mom came with me to visit the small town of Madison, GA.  I'd never been and I had heard that it was a fun place to visit.  I just needed a willing partner in crime to take the day off and go.  And Mom was the perfect travel buddy.  We loved seeing more of the GA countryside, and enjoyed walking through the quaint town of Madison.



This was a funny side of a building.  I could imagine that they sent people they didn't like out the back door..."don't let he door hit you on the way out!"  And don't mind the fact there aren't any stairs...


This intriguing store was unfortunately closed.  Now we may never know just what 'Man-tiques & Toys for Big Boys' really are.  I'm so curious.


Mom and Dad (and Rob!) then did what I never have it in me to do.  They took the little boys to Chucky Cheese.  And this is why they will be going straight to Heaven...they've already survived Hell.  Hee hee.  Just kidding. 

 Kindof.



Mom and I did have a lovely afternoon taking the little boys to the park, while Rob and his Dad did bee stuff.  I like the park much better.



These two boys!






No comments: