Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Happy 11th Birthday Jason!

This boy turned 11.  I can't believe how fast he is growing.  It doesn't help that as soon as he turned 11, he was moved out of primary, and made a deacon.  (This is the downside of moving kids up by the year they turn 12, instead of on their birthdays.  Those few kiddos that turn 12 the very few last days of the year, are basically moved an entire year early.)

This last year has been a year of changes for Jace.  We started his eleventh year out in Georgia with all the friends he has known since Kindergarten, and moved him to West Virginia, to start 5th grade.  He join the band...which didn't work out, since it was all on zoom, and only happened sporadically, and he joined choir, which he really enjoyed.  He's been horseback riding, hiking along the Potomac and Shenandoah rivers, and sang in the children's choir for West Virginia 

It's been a big year.

I can only imagine what fun adventures lay ahead of Jason this year.

Happy Birthday, sweet boy.

Birthday breakfast.


And dinner.



And the cake...made to Jason's specifications.




Gifts.




This kid is about the sweetest thing ever put on the good green earth.  I'll keep him for just a bit longer, I think.


 

No comments: