September 15, 2023
This will come as no giant shock to anyone who has met me, but I am a giant history nerd. I love it so much. I've really enjoyed teaching it to Jason, but mostly, I love learning new things myself. So, for my birthday, I planned a weekend getaway to Colonial Williamsburg!
We had taken the big kids to Colonial Williamsburg when they were a bit younger than the boys.
We had a lot of fun back then, but I think we all got more out of it having the boys a little older.
This was Lafayette, giving a speech about his life. The guy who played him did such a great job with the French accent, and the enthusiasm.
Hot and tired!
Playing the game, 'shut the box.'
That evening we went to a birthday dinner, and the boys brought me these flower while we waited to be seated.
Happy Birthday to me!






















No comments:
Post a Comment