Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just a couple of pics. Here are the twins giving their stuffed animals a free ride. I caught them drawing pictures today and Austin said, "I want to be just like Daddy." Cute right? Then he reiterated with, "I want to be just like Daddy...Grumpy!" Post-surgery Rob isn't the most fun guy around...but he starting to feel much better.

Here is Ethan at his School's Book Character Parade...or as I like to call it, his school "Lame Replacement for Halloween Parade." Halloween was not celebrated and no one was allowed to dress up for cryptic reasons which apparently don't include the dislike of kids dressing up. Ethan wanted to be a cowboy (same as Halloween) so I had to search the house up and down to find a book with a cowboy on the front, (a requirement of being in the parade) and finally found a little three-page reader named Rascal's Rotten Day. The big parade was actually a glorified emergency drill. They filed every class into the gym and then sat them down. Then, when all the classes had come in they filed them out again. I'm so glad I stopped my day to watch Ethan march into a room and back out again. Maybe the kids would like to be Mama when they grow up....Grumpy Mama!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's Rob? I didn't know he was having surgery. Hope he's all better!

Lindi said...

Of course it worked out that way!! By the way...we got our Christmas Present...AWESOME.. Thanks so much it is BEAUTIFUL!! Everyone that has seen it is putting in their orders. They ALL want one! Thanks so much for putting so much time into it..I know!