Monday, December 26, 2011

Well, it is nearly 5 in the morning and I am sitting here holding what shall be officially titled as the world's cutest baby in the world. We've had a very big week and I have a lot of other pictures to show you, however, I'm thinking that most of you would appreciate some good ol' fashion baby pictures to start off your morning.

So. Welcome Baby Jason to our little Jones family!

On December 21st we arrived, sleepy-eyed, at 5:30 in the morning to prep for Jason's c-section. Due to some unscheduled emergencies in with another mother, we weren't wheeled in until 4 that evening. Here we are, all dressed up for the big moment. What a cute couple.

And here is Jason Robert Coby Jones, a few moments after making his big debut.


And here he is for his first official weigh-in.


As soon as we were wheeled out of the recovery room, we were sounded by Jason's new entourage, who had been waiting so patiently the whole day to see him.








Jason adjusted well, and quickly to all the attention.

We were finally able to bring him home Christmas Eve.

Here is our little Christmas baby. (Our friend Andrea knitted this sweet little elf hat just in time. Watch out, soon enough everyone is going to be wearing one.)
Jason also starred in his very first play that evening. (Stage moms! We just can't start them early enough!) Here is is as baby Jesus in our little Nativity play. Laina and Austin are Joseph and Mary.

Little Porter was the angel, Ethan was a shepherd and little Naomi was a pretty cute looking lamb.

After a big Christmas day, our newest little addition was content to sack out on Grandpa's lap.

Just 5 days old, and what a busy schedule he keeps. Now he is finally sleeping, I think I'll go in and try to catch a nap myself. I'll leave you with some pictures I took just a couple of hours ago. Daddy and Jason. (Robert was quoted saying, "This is my favorite part...just having him sleep on my chest.")


Looks like Jason agrees with him.

2 comments:

Tom and Annette said...

So precious!!! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so so so happy for you!! He is just beautiful. I'm so glad he is here and both you and he are well and recovering. Tons of love to you and enjoy this precious little bundle.