Since I jumped ahead of myself and posted pictures of Jason before I got to the pictures of Mom and Lora's visit, I'll have to go back in time just a little. This post will be titled "BBJ." Before baby Jason.
See what a comedic queen I become, while running on zero sleep?
Okay. Mom and Lora came the week before we were scheduled to go in for my c-section. We spent most of our time just hanging out and finishing our last minute details for Christmas (present wrapping, cooking, taking loads of pictures just for kicks...) Here they are, our Christmas elves. Naomi, Lora & Mom.
And here are the kids, finally on vacation and patiently waiting for Jason and Christmas to come. (Not necessary in that order.)Ethan reading.

Austin challenging Mom to a heated game of chess.

Rob playing with his camera to make the moment look even more intense. Da Dum!!!! (just like watching Bobby Fischer.)

Here is Naomi just being cute.

Robert managed to keep all the kids entertained with a rousing game of monopoly on his iPad. Despite the fact that Monopoly is my absolute, all-time, least favorite game to play...we do own several, real versions of the board game. So, tell me. Just what is the fascination of playing it on a computer? I might not get it, but I did like the hour of peace and quiet.

Mom thought that we needed a major photo shoot the day before Jason arrived. I admit, my last night of being pregnant was something to celebrate. So, here we are, for the last time, just the five of us.

And me and my three little kiddies.

Here are my sweet twinnies. I still call them my babies, even though I guess they are just a few years away from standing eye to eye with me. (Not fair...I'm too short!)

Mom with the girls.



And with the boys...

And finally...here we are again. Enter sweet baby Jason.
No comments:
Post a Comment