Christmas 2011
Christmas morning was so beautiful this year. The pink sky was a perfect way to start the day.

I had gotten home from the hospital Christmas Eve and I was still quite out of it by the time we heard the kids stampeding down the stairs. It was hard to drag myself out of bed but the kids were so excited that their enthusiasm rubbed off on me. I just sat on the couch and enjoyed the show.






The hat gang. :)

Naomi and Porter had grins from ear to ear the entire morning.



Before we knew it, Jason and I were covered with wrapping paper and all of the kids gifts. It was like we were part of the furniture.


I was so glad that Mom & Dad and Lora and the kids were here with us for Christmas. They brought the Christmas spirit in with them. I think I may have just slept the day away if we didn't have them here to keep us busy with Christmas activities. Jason coming home in time for the celebration was icing on the cake. Thank you all for a wonderful Christmas!
1 comment:
A fun Christmas! Love the sunset!
Post a Comment