Wednesday, May 21, 2014

For out kid's Spring Break, we decided to drive up to Utah for a few days so that the kids could go skiing.  Rob took them up while I hung out with mom and dad and the babies.  They had a blast up at Brigton Ski Resort.  Robert has been so good with them, and now they are really starting to do well out there.  (I still can't believe they don't use poles.  How would you ever get up?)

They look so old out there on the snow!



Here is the only picture Robert got of himself.  He was there!!!




This was Robert's view of the kids for the majority of the day.  :)



Because our Spring Break was late in the season, they got to see what happened during Utah's Spring Break.  There was one tree covered in beads, bras and undies.  Nice.  Alaina thought this was funny but all of the boys thought that it was completely fascinating.  (Rob included)



Robert also took a bunch of video.  Here are a few clips.









Here is the one picture where I am present.  Of course, I was behind the camera, in the house, but it still is a pretty awesome view.


No comments: