Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy Easter!!!

Every Easter is the same for us.  Robert waits for me to buy all the goodies that he loves to put in baskets, and every Easter Eve, when he realizes that I'm really not going to get around to doing it...it runs off to the nearest drug store and fills up the baskets.  I go to bed.  What?  I'm tired.  It also drives me crazy that every three months or so we fill up the house with pounds of candy and chocolate.  I then have to monitor candy intake for the next month or two before we can make our way through it all.   That being said...I really love that Robert loves to fill up the baskets.  He does all the good stuff too.   Candy.  Peeps.  Chocolate.   Here is our 2014 baskets all waiting for us when we woke up.


Jason loved chocolate for breakfast!




Then came egg coloring time!  I had a camera.  I went nuts.





"oooooh"










Success!





No comments: