May 30th, 2015
Today was the twin's 11th Birthday. 11 years old. Crazy. I just love these big kids so much. Both of them have become such amazing young people. They are talented, smart and sweet. I love the joy that they bring to our family. They make us laugh all the time and pretty much amaze us with their creativity. Both of them have already had their share of trials to work through and challenges to overcome. From their very early and traumatic birth to their own personal struggles, they have both shown such strength and tenacity. I adore and admire them both. They teach me to be a kinder, better person and I feel so lucky to know them so intimately. I'm a lucky mama. I can't take credit for their good hearts and loving nature but I am happy to watch them grow into impressive pre-teens. I'm excited to see what this next year will bring. I love you my sweet twinnies. Always.




1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Twinnies!
Post a Comment