Saturday, September 12, 2015

On July 3rd Dad and I took the big kids and Yve & Oliver to see the balloon festival up in Provo.  That meant that we had to wake up super early, but it was totally worth it.



There were so many balloons this year and the morning was absolutely perfect for lifting them up.  Here are the kids trying to do a coordinated jump.  We did about three of these attempts, and either Yve and Oliver were in the air or my three were in the air.  Never all together.  Silly, incompetent children.  (hee hee.)



Lift off!




We were able to walk right through the middle of them, which meant that when they all started lifting up, we were surrounded by them.  So fun.  





This year they had a Darth Vader and Yoda balloon.



We then found a bunch of Star Wars people milling around.  The boys especially got a kick out of that.




All in all, it was a pretty cool morning.  It is amazing how easy it is to do things when you aren't carting around two little babies.  I mean, we just parked, walked around for a while, and then left.  No fuss.  No snacks.  No poopy diapers or crying.  Now, I love me some babies, but I don't mind a morning like this every now and again.










No comments: