Life on the other coast
A whole lot of craziness mixed in with precious few moments of sanity.
Thursday, May 12, 2016
Here are a few fun videos we took after I got home again. Emmett decided to play hide-and-seek at the table. The only problem was that he didn't want to get off him bum, so this is his versions of the game while staying put.
I got a new soap and Jason loved the smell. He put a little bit of the soap in a cap and came out so excited. "Mama! Look! Smell this! It's Dee-lite-ful!" It was so sweet I made him say it again on camera.
For about a week, Emmett was having nightmares...about Santa. What? He'd wake up in the middle of the night and cry, saying, Santa is coming! He says "Ho! HO! HO!" And I have to admit it, the way Emmett was saying, ho, ho ho...it did sound rather ominous. It was so hard to get him to go back to sleep after that. Here is Emmett talking a little bit about Santa with me.
Jason is a born actor. He loves to put a lot of drama into whatever he's doing. And, as you can tell by the video, he loves the limelight. Anytime he thinks Emmett might be stealing some of his thunder, he did his best to block him out. Emmett, on the other hand, just enjoyed doing his own thing. Dance off
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment