Sunday, May 15, 2016

Right after I got home we were able to get a couple of visitors.  We spent a fun evening with my cousin Kurtis Hyde and his very sweet wife Tina and their family.  The last time I saw Kurtis, we were college students.  I don't know if I know anyone who has aged less in the last 20 years.  Unfair!  

Scott was also here for a visit with his family.  How fun to have everyone there at the same time.



When we got back from Utah, the little boys struggled with sickness for a good couple of weeks.  The worse Emmett got, the more he wanted to be in Robert's arms.  (Even more than usual, if you can imagine.)  No matter what Robert was doing, Emmett would find a way to be there.


Emmett after a rough night.


Here his is in limbo between awake and asleep.


I found this beauty of an costume at a garage sale.  I took a picture of myself and sent it to my girl friends, sisters and moms.  Before I sent it, I texted them that I had my last visit to the boob dr. to get filled up.  I mentioned that I thought it might have been a little too much...  What do you think?


Robert had his knee surgery and unfortunately for him, the little boys only know how to smother him.  Every time I looked around, I found them both snuggled in somehow.  I guess recovery isn't so relaxing for poor Robert.


Here's another shot of Rob's recovery.  You get a good view of what Robert like to call, "the cancer beard."  He refused to cut it as long as I was doing my cancer stuff.  I think I finally changed his mind when I started calling it his "Birth-control Beard."  98% effective!  Man, I hated that beard!


Here is Jason.  He packed up his backpack so he could be ready for church. 


No comments: