After a month and 1/2 in another state, we managed to get a couple visit in between my appointments. One of those was with my good friend Arianna. She watched my kids during one of my visits and a different night I was able to stay over and catch up. It's not often that I'm able to get a a girls' night out, so that was a lot of fun. Here is a photo of her daughter Alyssa and son Bryce with Alaina and the little boys.
Here is a picture of the girls when we lived in Charlotte. Even though those two girls are only one year apart, Alyssa is very tall for her age and Alaina is equally short for her age. So adorable.
Arianna got mad at me because I forgot to take the picture of both of us when we were out to the movies and all made up. Instead, I took the picture when both of us were roughing it. I don't care! In 50 years when we look back at this picture, we'll think we looked rather darling and soooo young!
Here are a few more random moments.
Jim, in the running for favorite uncle.
Ready to travel.
We lugged those kids all over the place in Utah. I'm just happy they travelled well.
Scotty with Yve.
On Spence's birthday, a lot of us got together at the park.
There was a serious game of ultimate Frisbee. After about 2 minutes, I realized that I had zero energy to join in, so I took some pictures instead.
I only took a little video, but I was lucky enough to catch Austin making the touchdown. (goal?)












No comments:
Post a Comment