The after-party from the James' Gang 80's & 90's party went into the evening for my family. What can I say? We like each other. Here are a few pictures from our crew.
The silly family picture. (Everyone is acting very, appropriately, silly in this photo...except my twins, who both look rather possessed. I don't think I own evil twins, but they are really convincing in this shot. Yikes!
Something about all these littles just hangin' out together made my heart happy. Those are cousins from 4 different families.
We got in a few individual family photos as well.
Spence & Lisa
A bunch of the girls. Lucy, Yve, Laina, Ellie, Penny, & Naomi.
These three just hanging out together. All three of them are such sweet, smart, beautiful girls.
Some of our boys.
Emmett is spoiled. Not only does he get carried around, but so does his throne, ahem, chair.
Jack
Penny
Jace
I love this picture of Ethan and Emmett.
Naomi
Jason with Jojo and Naomi.
I was trying to get a nice picture of this little group. Emmett and Jojo managed to make that a little more challenging.
Emmett!
Lora & her kiddos
Alaina wanted to try her hand for taking pictures. I don't love being in front of the lens, but obliged.
I was glad to get a little company.
And then, even more!
One last family picture. My kids look a little stretched out and lanky...Why do they insist on growing?






























No comments:
Post a Comment