April Fools!
This year I decided not to do anything for April 1st. No green milk or silly tricks. The kids kept looking around the corner thinking that something was coming, but by noon, they realized that it was just another day. I'd also banned all pranks that had any connection to poo, pee or the bathroom. This also bummed the twins out, especially. They really want to be master prankster and I really don't want to clean up the mess. I win.
By the time I was getting ready to pick up the kids from school, I started feeling bad that I hadn't done anything fun for the day....so I got choppin'
I decided to do a mini dinner.
By the time I was getting ready to pick up the kids from school, I started feeling bad that I hadn't done anything fun for the day....so I got choppin'
I decided to do a mini dinner.
It might be hard to get the full effect of this tiny dinner because I used the small salad plates...and it looks pretty proportionate. But the tomato is a cherry tomato cut in half. The meatloaf was a meatball and the fruit salad was more of salsa than anything. The best part of the meal, however was the drink...which wasn't really a drink but jello. Everyone had to have about 5 helpings before they were full. It was funny but it was also tasty. Those are the kind of April fools jokes I like. Not a fan of the plastic wrap on the toilet seat. Seriously...not a fan.

No comments:
Post a Comment