Thursday, May 04, 2017

Before I left to go back to Vegas, after my Utah appointment, Russ and Kari came to Mom's house for dinner.  It was fun catching up and the little boys loved seeing them again.



Once we got home again, the little boys were up to their regular shenanigans. 


These boys love ALL boxes.


A little ice-cream trip for the 3 of us.


Alaina and I went to a fun Relief Society meeting together.  I love girl's nights out.


The last couple of weeks Alaina has been coming into my room and borrowing my heals.  She is a true 'Tween.  She doesn't want to use makeup.  She doesn't want to be all girly...but she does want to be seen as a teenager instead of a kid.  Because she's so little, a little bit of a heel seems to do the trick.  So, I took her out and bought her, her first pair of heels.  She did look so grown up.



I love seeing this sweet daughter of mine transition to a young woman.  She is a kind, loving, smart girl and I always feel so lucky to have her in my life.  

No comments: