Thursday, May 04, 2017

Craig called up and informed us that he had a conference that he'd be attending in Vegas and that he'd able to stay with us.  We were so happy to have him.  Right before he got here, Robert called from work and said, "You know that training class I had this week?  Actually...that won't be in Vegas...but in Denver.  I leave tomorrow."  This wouldn't have been a real problem, but I had my last Dr.'s appointment in Utah on that Thursday.  Craig was able to come and stay for his conference and then he stayed for a few more days while I went to Utah for my appointment with the little boys.  He really saved my bacon.  When Robert got home, we put him back on a plane and got him home again.  Here are a couple of pictures we got before I left.


Not yet...Ethan.



Not only did the kids love having Craig there with them, but he also managed to take Ethan and the twins to Jump Zone with his friends for his Birthday Party.  He's definitely a FUN uncle.  The only hiccup was the fact that I left the truck with him to get around with...but didn't realize he had forgotten how to drive a stick.  Hee hee.  That was a bumpy ride!

No comments: