Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Happy Birthday Jason & Emmett

Guess what was also on my memory card that had Robert's birthday on it?  You guessed it...the little boys' birthday.  I'm crying a bit about that darn thing, but maybe one day it will show up and I'll update this little post with some fabulous photos.  As it is, here is the rundown of their Birthday.  We made a dinner with all of their favorite foods.  Noodles.  Fruit.  Meatballs.  Jello.  The works.  We also celebrated both of their birthdays on Jason's actual birthday so that we didn't have to do Emmett's on Christmas Eve.  

They both got transformers...by popular request.

I managed to get a couple snaps on my phone.  Luckily.

Their cakes were really tasty.  Jason's cake's frosting was made with real raspberries and cream cheese.  Emmett's was made with lemons.  The transformers was my very first attempt at making a decoration with melted chocolate.  Not the most beautiful cakes I've ever made, but boys loved them.



Jason.  6 years old.  I don't like it.  My bonus babies are growing too fast for me to handle.


And here is my baby Emmett...4 years old and officially not a baby.  I'm not pleased.


Both of these little boys have brought such joy and laughter to our, now, rather large family.  They were the impossible dream and I still can't believe they are mine.  They are as different in personalities as they are in looks and I can't ever decided which one I love best.  (usually the one who is giving me hugs at that moment.)  I am so thankful that they are our little Christmas babies and can't imagine a minute of my life without them.

Happy Birthday, my sweet, Little Boys.

No comments: