Thursday, July 21, 2022

Happy Halloween 2021!!!

Or as we like to call it.  Two weeks of absolute insanity.  The problem with experiencing Halloween while owning both elementary kids and high school kids is that you have to cater to at least types of kids, have teenage movie nights/parties, get to elementary school parties, church parties and, of course, throw your own party.

It's a bit overwhelming.

It started making the little boys costumes.

They both agreed on being the Wild Kratt brothers.


Now.  I know what you are going to say.  Why do this to yourself?  I should know by now that Halloween is crazy enough without making myself hand-make a costume.  Every year I swear that it will be the last time I do it.  But, in the beginning of the month, I get excited and invigorated by Fall.   I feel a little invincible... Like I have the energy and creativity to do anything.   Fall makes me feel up to a challenge.

And so...I did make the costumes. 


They turned out really fun and the boys loved them.


They loved them so much that wanted to act the show out.



They wore these to the school party, church Halloween party and to go trick or treating.

The Halloween Church party was amazing, and the decorations so crazy, but since I worked the a booth, I didn't get any pictures of it.

The twins brought their friend Josh Nguyen and the teenagers had a great time.
Josh, Austin, Leah and Kaitlyn Nelson, and Alaina






We also had a really fun, big Halloween dinner.  We invited the Nelsons Family, the Pruitt Family, the Smith Family, and a bunch of teenagers for dinner.  It was so crazy, that I never got any pictures of the giant crew.  It was a ton of fun, however.  We all ate together and then the teenagers went down and watched a Halloween Movie.


We did get a bunch of snaps of some of the food.










Finally...our actual halloween came.  Again.  I was terrible with the pictures this year.  I did manage to get the twins, but not anyone else.  



Finally.  Bedtime


 

No comments: