Jaemor Farms - 2021
I love October. I love the Fall, especially on the East Coast. I especially love pumpkin Farms. Even though the good ones are huge money drains, they are so much fun.
Out of all the farms we visited while living in Georgia...I think Jaemor Farms is my favorite. We had to time our visit to the farm very carefully since we had to catch Robert on his weekend visit. Having him travel back and forth all year has been difficult on all of us. I hate having him doing that 10 hour drive back and forth but we all miss him so much when he is gone.
Luckily we had a beautiful day at the farm.
This isn't a repeat picture...look at the photo bomber.
The corn maze is always a hit.
It got hot, pretty quickly in the middle of all that corn. The boys discarded their shirts as fast as they could manage. Here the boys are trying to get Robert to go different ways.
I told Robert and Ethan to take the little boys to the orange pumpkin tractor ride for little kids. When we caught up with them, we had to laugh when we realized that both Ethan and Robert squeezed their giant bodies into the little kid pumpkin cars. If you look closely at Ethan, you see both his knees popping out of the cart.
And we had to wait a hundred years for the apple cannon. It was worth it.
It isn't often I get a true smile of childish joy from little Emmett. He can be so camera shy...or he gives me the canned picture-smile. I had to add these both.
Only Emmett went through the petting farm this year.
And of course we ended with the hayride.
They love it. But I'm started to get the idea that they might not love all the pictures I take... Weird.
They may not love all the pictures...but they are good sports. :)

































No comments:
Post a Comment