Sunday, October 09, 2022

Happy 8th Birthday Emmett

This kid.  Sweet Emmett is as clever as he is funny.  He is always surprising us with how much he understands and his quick wit.  This year he has grown so much as school, and loves his teacher and friends.  He is still very cautious, but is learning how to come out of his shell a little more every day.  My sweet, last baby is constantly growing up too fast.  If I could just keep him packaged up in a little shoebox for the rest of his life...I'd be in heaven.  But, at the same time, I can't wait to see the man he will grow into.  

Happy Birthday, my sweet Emmy



Hamburger Dinner


This little kid wanted a Santa Claus cake to celebrate Christmas Eve at the same time as his birthday.  It wasn't the worst thing I've ever made, but the whipping cream started breaking down as soon as we lit the candles, so we had to eat that cake as fast as we could.





8 is great!  Happy Birthday little love!

 

No comments: