January Pictures
Alaina with her Spanish tile. She did such an awesome job, that Robert and I were sad to let her give it back to her Spanish teacher.
We had a big storm and we lost power for a whole of three hours. The kids thought that it was pretty cool to cook and eat in the light of candles. Even better, the lights came back up in time for me to put the boys to bed.
Penny loves chilly walks.
Emmett had a playdate with Caprese...his very first best friend.
These twinnies are amazing. They make us laugh so hard.
I finally finished my ginormous blanket. As you can see...for the first half of the blanket, I understood how to keep the blanket the right size. However...it looks like on the second half of the blanket, it looks like I added an extra stitch or two for every single row. What a lopsided, silly mess. I really had no idea what I was doing...but even as lopsided as I made it, I sill kindof love it.
This clever boy. Definitely another engineer in the making.
Jason had a fun play date with his bestie, Anthony.
And these two...best buddies together forever.









.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment