January 2022
Emmett's baptism was a wonderful event. We all felt so lucky for so many of the Jones family being able to join us for such a special occasion. Emmett is a wonderful kid, and he loved that his Dad was able to baptize him and that his Grandpa was able to join Robert for his confirmation. Tonnette gave a talk and Grandma was in charge of the music.
I was able to sit back and enjoy the whole day.
And even more amazing was the fact that Brock Pickett had his baptism just a couple days before Emmett. This meant that Cindi Pickett, of all amazing people, decorated the cultural hall and the primary room for her son's baptism. Anyone who knows anything about Cindi, knows that she is a master decorator and makes every event into the most amazing spectacle. Her son's baptism was no exception.
Before she took everything down, she realized that Emmett was going to be baptized just a couple days later, and so she came over and told me that she was going to leave up all the decorations so that I could use them. I have to say, that out of all my children, Emmett's baptism was the most beautifully put together. I sure do love having awesome friends.
The whole gang
Mom and Dad Jones and the original triplets.







No comments:
Post a Comment