Tuesday, November 08, 2016

As I mentioned in my last post, Mom and Dad Jones came for a visit.  I had a Dr.'s visit in Utah that I had to get to, and so I was only able to hang out with them for a few days.  One of those days we went to a park in downtown Vegas called Container Park.  It was pretty interesting place to be.  For a start it had a giant, fire-breathing, praying mantis in the front of it.  (unfortunately he only breathes fire at night, so we didn't get to see it.)  But it had a bunch of posh stores all in recycled moving containers...including all day happy hours.  We are still in Vegas, after all.


The play area was fun and had some interesting features, like a light and sound tag machine.


Giant tinker toy-like blocks.



A cool water spray to cool us all down.



Slides


And walkways.


We had a pretty good time there.


You were able to lock up your love just like you can in Paris.


I managed to get a couple of shots of Emmett and Mom together.  Those two were our second set of twins in the house.  :)



I left Mom and Dad in Vegas while I went to Utah for my visit.  They were so kind to stay and keep my life running for me while I was gone.  I know both Robert and I appreciate them so much but the kids just love being spoiled by them.  Then, to make a kind, helpful visit even more so, they made it possible more me to rush down to L.A. to help out Gina & Bella during their scary stay in the hospital.  Being able to make that trip really meant so much to me and knowing that my family was in good hands allowed me to stay in California to support my family during such a hard time.  Thank you again, Mom & Dad!  You are such a blessing in my life!  I love you both!!

1 comment:

Tom and Annette said...

Such a fun time with the kids! We sure did enjoy Dinosaur Park!