After a sad goodbye to my parents, we went about getting the house clean again.
I set up a new chore chart for the little boys. One of the chores was to set out their clothes for the next day. I walked up and found this flat-stanley guy just hanging out in the hallway.
Here they are washing the windows.
And reading books. Ooooh. I love this picture so much. It is so great when the older brother learns enough reading skills to start practicing on the little brother.
And just in case you thought these two little cuties were angels, well, they aren't. I kept finding photocopy after photocopy of random items. Pencils, rubber bands, toys. But, it was a mystery as to who was doing it. Thank goodness I found this lucky piece of evidence, or I may have never figured it out.
Busted.




No comments:
Post a Comment