Thursday, December 20, 2018

Guess who we were for Halloween.  

No.  Seriously.  Guess.


Nothing?  Not even a clue?

Man.  We might have been a decade off...

No matter.  We love Harry Potter.


I was actually inspired by this guy.


Every single time he gets out of the shower, I think to myself..."Geez, Self.  That kid looks exactly like Draco Malfoy."  And every time he gets into mischief, I think the same thing.

So.  I got to sewing, in all my spare time, and figured out how to do these insane capes/robes.  They weren't easy.  (Emmett refused to let me try his on...ever.)  They won't last too long.  But, they lasted through Halloween, and that is all that mattered.

Hermione  


Nevel Longbottom



Professor Rolanda Hooch and a younger version of my Mom.  (I went white and she went black.)  


Harry and Draco



I love this picture of Hagrid and Harry.


Harry.


These two boys made it all worth it.  They loved their costumes so much.


Spell casting.


No comments: