Thursday, December 13, 2018

The end of September Ethan went to his first Homecoming with a cute  girl named Juliette Perkins.  They went with a large group and they had such a fun night.  The girls all made this awesome dinner (actually, it was the girls moms...let's just say that how it is.)  

Here they are.  So cute.



Ethan is looking a little too old for my taste.  What happened to my sweet little buddy?


Just a little bit of advice for those of you who may not have had a kid go to a dance before.  Those corsages?  Yeah.  Apparently, you can't get them the day of the dance.  Weird, right?  Well, I didn't realize this and there I was, in a bit of a pickle.  So...in the store I youtubed how to make your own corsage and bought myself a few flowers.  One hot glue gun and thirty minutes later, I had this little beauty.  It wasn't too bad.  I guess one of the flowers didn't make it through the night, but let's face it...it wasn't too bad on the fly. 


1 comment:

Tom and Annette said...

Love the corsage!