Thursday, December 20, 2018

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween.

Really.



But I really love Halloween dinner.  We invited the Pruitt family, the Chamber family, the Rodriguez family and the Nelson family for our big Halloween Bash.  I can't tell you how much easier it is to  cook this meal with someone else's help.  I don't think Mom get's my obsession, but she sure loves a good party, so it all works out.

I didn't get a picture of all the families...I really should have...but here are the teenagers from the bunch.  (not even all of the little kids are in that picture.  In fact, no one could have gotten their pictures.  They were hyped up on sugar and Halloween crazy and moved too fast to be photographed.)


I had Leah Nelson write out the chalk board this time, and I think she's hired.


And....THE FOOD!








We had cider with shrunken apple heads floating in the middle.  It was very good, so we let people take some home.  We even gifted a couple of extra heads.  So generous.  


No comments: