Sunday, December 15, 2019

August 2019

First Day of School

Awww.  I can't believe it.  This year, the first day of school came around and my little baby Emmett was old enough to go to Kindergarten.  

How could it be?  

Is he smart enough for it?  Yes.  Is he old enough?  I guess.  Is he physically capable of going?  Sigh.  Yes.

Somehow I still wasn't ready for it.

We bought the supplies and the giant school bags and despite my dragging of feet...the day came and the bus arrived to pick them up.


My one comforting thought was that Emmett had Jason to show him the ropes and sit next to him on that big yellow bus.


Jason is such a good big brother!


I'm not crying.

Well.  Just a little, I suppose.


Poor twinnies.  I didn't cry at all when they left earlier that morning.

They do look cute though, for their first day of 10th grade.



Ethan isn't set to graduate from Sundance until the end of Aug, so I decided to wait until then to do some school pictures.


No comments: