Happy Halloween....continued again.
This year I told the kids they were on their own for Halloween. No homemade costumes. No store bought costumes. (I made a couple of exceptions here and there...like a hobbes costume for Robert) But, really, I wasn't feelin' the whole Halloween thing.
That didn't stop Alaina from dressing up in a total of four different costumes for four different activities.
This was her rock climbing party.
The decked the place out with glow in the dark pictures that was actually pretty amazing.
She spent a full three hours in their holiday climbing competition. You tried to climb the most climbs in the allotted time and I think you only had three tries at each climb.
Whatever it was...she loved it.
Then was the climbing team Halloween Party
Then it was the Trunk O' Treat
And finally, she dressed up for school. (And Halloween!)
We had a couple of outfits going as well.
Here we are for the trunk or treat. Jason was a cowboy, and I was 'his cowgirl.' (I'm not going to lie...I love it.)
Robert and Emmett were Calvin and Hobbes
Ethan was Jack, the Nightmare before Christmas guy.
Austin was there...but I'm not sure he was dressed up. If he was, he didn't stand still long enough for me to snap a picture of him.
Here are the little boy's school costumes.
And finally, finally, finally...Halloween night.
These twinnies weren't ready to give up trick or treating yet.
It was freezing that night...look how bundled Emmett was....and we were still absolutely freezing!
And...done.
























No comments:
Post a Comment