Sunday, December 15, 2019

Charlotte, NC

Robert found himself working in Charlotte in September.  That was good news for me, because it coincided with Labor day.  That meant that I could pack up the kids and drive to Charlotte to see the Weltz Family!

My big kids have as many 'Miss Sara' stories in their life as they do cousin stories.  The last time I was able to see Sara was when she and Preston came to Washington after Jason was born, so I was super excited to see her again.

We had a lovely time just catching up and reintroducing the kids to each other.

We went to the Ox Park.  I'm not actually sure of the real name, but we'd been there many times with the bigs when they were little.




Look how these gorgeous girls have grown!  Lizzy and Ginny are both just as sweet and wonderful as they were as babies.  (That's saying something, since they were absolutely adorable little babies.)


Rob and Aaron haven't changed a bit.  I expected them to go out back and build something at any moment.



As usual, our life mostly centered around food.  Eating was and will always be my favorite way to spend time with people.



Right in the back is my only picture of Preston.  I managed to get a bunch of slow-mo video of him...but not another picture.  Boo!


Ah.  Life is as it should be.


And the group picture (minus Preston, darn it)


Aaron and I switched out places...so you get them both.


Until next time!  Sooner than later, I say.  ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

No comments: