February
In the beginning of the month I decided take a quick trip to Utah to visit Mom & Charlie.
We were able to visit Jean Martin and her husband for a few hours.
Jean was very sick and only had a few months to live, but we were able to have a nice visit.
We also had a nice visit with Joyce in her new digs. She didn't really recognize me until I told her who I was, but she knew Mom right off. It was nice to talk to her.
Jeri, Michelle and Shauna all worked for days to get Joyce's house ready to sell. Before they sold it, they had to go through all of Joyce's stuff. It was so much work, but they managed to pull it altogether to have an estate sale.
I was able to see some of the family while we were there too, which is nice.
A lot of my time was focused on Ethan. He had come back from rehab, and nearly as soon as he returned, he realized that he should have stayed there in the sober living program. Unfortunately it was too late to go back and so we had to find a different sober living place to go to. We did and Mom and Charlie graciously helped him move from one place the other after I returned back home.
Ethan and Kiana.
Outside of Ethan's old apartment.
And back home again.











No comments:
Post a Comment