Happy Father's Day
June 2026
We had a yummy crepe breakfast for Father's Day morning. (This was more the boys' demand, than Robert's but we all benefited from the decision.)
The boys worked together on the card.
These boys sure love their dad.
The boys really knocked the Father's Day photo out of the park. They are both starting to get to the point where the shirts are starting to fit. That makes me just a little bit sad. But it is also pretty fun to watch these boys getting older.
Here they are - All together for Rob's Father's Day dinner. I did my best at a charcuterie board. (I don't think I've ever pronounced that correctly.) And I think it was a hit.
We had the Hawkes and the missionaries come over for Father's Day dinner and treats. Jason made chocolate covered strawberries and cherries.












No comments:
Post a Comment