Cousins!
Mom set it up so that we could visit with Ron's family a bit before the reunion started. This year Ethan was going to summer school and Makenna, Kyla and Arianne were flying to Texas to go to EFY there. Since they would miss the reunion, it was really nice to be able to have a mini-reunion before they all left.
Look how they are growing up!
We have our boys.
And girls
We thought this shot was funny. I believe wyatt is about three years younger than Alaina. But they are the same size now and they even match.
And my little brown baby with the blonds. (She did get awfully tan at camp.)
Here is the master planner of the pre-reunion AND the reunion. I can't believe how much Tonnette and Mom look alike.
The little boys couldn't get enough of these girls.
Nathan drove about 24 hours straight to get to the reunion. Here is Anna and Alaina.
Some girl time with the Jones ladies. (and Ella.)
True love. Do you see how he is playing with her hair.
And here is what I like to call 'The Prom Picture.' These two cousins are about a week apart. It's been fun watching them grow up.
I love this picture of Rob and Dad.












No comments:
Post a Comment