Summertime!
JUNE 2018
Finally! After all the end-of school activities had come and gone, and finals were over, we all let out a collective sigh and welcomed summer vacation.
The twins immediately invited some friends over.
And for a whole week, they relaxed. That's right, seven whole days of freedom. After that, we geared up for the busiest summer ever.
It started with girl's came and high adventure camp for the boys. I didn't get any pictures from either one of these, but I did get the before pictures.
During that week, I hung out with the boys.
The kids came back and we left for a week for our Jones' Family camping trip. Those pictures are starting in the next post...prepare yourselves...there are a million pictures. But for now, I'll skip ahead. We came back from camping on Sunday and by early Monday the big three were cleaned up, packed up and right back at Ethan's school for Especially For Youth. (check out the tan on those twins!)
And during that week, I was reading to the little boys. Any guesses on what story we were reading?
And that, my friends, was all of JUNE. Lucky for ya'll, we had the big camera with us during our family camp out. We also had a LOT of time on our hands. You'll see.








No comments:
Post a Comment