End of school activities is always a bit of a blur. There are so many different activities and graduations that it is hard to keep up.
Even little Emmett had a graduation party from his little joy school. I thought they were just going to the jump zone, but one of the moms is a lot more clever (and apparently has a lot more time on her hands) and organized this little photo op.
It was pretty darn cute.
Jason had a school art show at the end of his year. Nothing brings 'hyper' out as much as an art show full of delicate displayed and hundreds of families packed into tight elementary hallways. My head still hurts thinking back on this night.
Don't let Jason's sweet smile fool you in this picture. The child was no angel that night. Instead, look closely at Emmett's face. You can see a barely contained devil in that smile. I was making them hug each other for this picture just to keep them both in the same place for a minute or two.
Good thing I love those kids!
Here is Jason with his cute Kindergarten class with his beloved Ms. Shumeko. (He said that the kids laughed when he gave Ms. Shumeko a hug AND a kiss on the cheek...but, "I don't care! I just love her so much! She's the best teacher in the whole universe!!"
Alaina and Austin had a band concert as their final farewell to middle school. Do they look ready for high school?
Before Ethan's year ended, he also had a concert with the community orchestra in Gainsville. Because his school doesn't have an orchestra of its own, they join the community a few times a week to practice. They have about 6 boys from the school playing in it.
One thing that made me worried about Ethan going to his new school was the fact that he would lose his cello skills. I'm so glad that wasn't the case.
And with that, the 2018 school year comes to an end. Hurray!











No comments:
Post a Comment