Monday, August 13, 2018

Look who turned 14!

The TWINNIES!!


These two semi-adults are the best twins I've ever had!  They are as kind as they are good looking.  They are funny, good natured and talented.  I am thankful, every single day, that these two sweet souls decided to my mine.  I can't wait to see what they can do in this big world.


Birthday Breakfast.

\

Birthday Dinner.


And Birthday Cake!  (Everything is better when you put 'birthday' in front of it.)


For their party, they had a bunch of friends come over and start summer early with a bunch of water games and a BBQ.


They ended with s'mores and a movie.  Teen parties are sooooo much easier than pre-teen parties.  Don't even get me started on toddler parties!  These kids had a great time and I hung out inside my house.  Awesome.



Happy Birthday my sweet Austin and Alaina!


No comments: