Sisters!
On Saturday the Jones clan packed up and headed to the redwoods. Ethan and I would be flying back to GA for summer school the next morning. (I fly him down and turned around 20 minutes later and flew back to California. That's a long trip, if yo were wondering.) But before we took off, we went out to dinner with Gina AND Lora.
Lora and her family had been in California for a couple of days visiting her in-laws. She was still on jet-lag from flying in from CHINA, so I'm surprised she was awake at all.
Here we are. Aren't we cute.
And here are some of the group pictures.
A stranger took this great picture. She just snapped one photo, so we got really lucky that everyone was staring at the camera. (ps...Ethan and Bella are standing on the curb. Not fair!)
Ethan was a natural with the babies.
After my long flight, it was nice to sleep and shower and eat before heading up to camp.








No comments:
Post a Comment