Saturday, January 24, 2026

 Easter Sunday

These cute boys loved getting their sugar bonanza.  

They sure cleaned up well!


I know I'm not suppose to be happy that Austin had a bicycle accident and came home, and I'm not glad that he got hurt.  But a little part of me loves having him home for a little while, while he services his service-mission and heals.  I'm so proud of the spiritual leader that this young man has become.  Watching him teach missionary lessons, study the scriptures and interact with the members of our ward is so inspiring.  I sure do love this good-lookin' missionary. 


Look at these handsome guys.


Here I am with my sweet little twinnies.  Isla & Leona left me for Australia making me so sad.  They are just about the sweetest little girls I've ever met.  At least Cheryl, their grandma is still in our ward, so I can get updates.  :)


No comments: