At the beginning of October, Mom and Charlie came for a visit. Alaina decided that it would be nice to go through the temple while they were here. When I told Lora, she decided to come for a very quick trip to join us. (I think Lora was here in West Virginia for less than 24 hours)
The Washington D.C. temple.
It was a great experience to go through together.
Our Bishop and his wife Marluce, as well as Glenn and Ann also joined us.
What a good looking group!
The rains didn't stop all early October, and the flooding of the river continued. I took mom and Charlie to the Shenandoah to check it out.
We were also able to visit a few more times with Glen and Ann. It was wonderful to get these friends back together, and to be able to spend time with all of them.













No comments:
Post a Comment