We have loved taking winter walks with Alaina. I should clarify. I love taking winter walks with Alaina. The boys just like spending time with their sister...they tolerate the walking part.
Alaina makes everything better.
One day there was a terrific, spooky fog that made our walk even better.
We spent one evening with Ann and Glen, making a cute, little gingerbread house.
This little love is such a little porcupine. He is so rough and tough so much of the day, but when I check on him at night, he is always snuggled up tight with little Spot.
I sure do love my little Em.
We don't get to see many sunsets since we live in a forest. Throughout the summer, fall and spring we just see little patches of sky. But in the winter months, we get to see a whole lot more sky, and sometimes we even get the sunset colors poking through.


.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment