Friday, January 10, 2025

First Ever,  Little Jones Reunion 

This is the very first time that we have hosted our own family reunion.  The big kids have now been out of the house for two years, and we have realized that gathering us altogether, at the same time, is so much harder than we imagined it would be.  And now that Austin had his mission call, and Alaina was preparing to go on a mission, we realized that his summer might be the only time we'd be able to get everyone together for another two years.  

I don't like it.  I wish we could all live closer and get together all the time.  I miss all three of my big kids.  So, we decided that what we really needed was one good reunion before everyone scattered.  We chose to go and stay at a cabin near Zion's park.

Our reunion started with the drive down to Zions.  We passed by so many beautiful places on our way there.
















No comments: