Friday, January 10, 2025

So.  The day finally came that we had to drive Austin into the MTC.  The process has certainly changed since we entered the MTC so many years ago.  No longer can you drive up, park go to a welcome meeting and then say goodbye.  Now, you have to say goodbye outside of the MTC, then drive into the parking lot and drop them off.

No me gusta.

Still, we thought we should follow the rules, especially considering the whole 'missionary' thing.  So we all said our goodbyes.


















And then I drove him into the parking lot and pushed him outta the door, while still rolling we threw out his bags and then we zoomed off.

I most certainly did NOT start crying.

I am much too tough for something as wimpy as that.

(No fact checking, please.)


We were allowed one more picture.  I am soooooo going to miss this kid!



 

No comments: